What Is NetSuite OpenAir Connect?
NetSuite OpenAir Connect provides a set of tools to manage integrations with customer relationship management (CRM), human resources (HR), financial, enterprise resource planning (ERP), and other systems. Available as an addition to NetSuite OpenAir, OpenAir Connect ensures that you get all the benefits of the cloud without sacrificing your existing technology investments and business processes.
Easily share data between OpenAir and a variety of business applications — without error-prone manual data entry.
We're certainly more efficient with NetSuite, but more importantly we have a single integrated system that supports our rapid growth and strategic direction.
NetSuite OpenAir Connect Benefits
NetSuite OpenAir Connect Features
OpenAir Connect eases the flow of information from sales to execution to billing by seamlessly integrating OpenAir with a variety of CRM and front-office systems, including NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics SCR, Oracle, Microsoft Project, and Outlook. Easily download key information into Microsoft Excel.
OpenAir Connect also shares data with back-office financial applications, including accounting packages such as NetSuite, Sage MAS, Peachtree, Accpac and Sage Pro (SBT), Epicor, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains, and proprietary accounting systems. Support project accounting and revenue recognition via a compliant, interconnected solution, and eliminate redundant reporting and data errors.
Automatic Backup Service
With the Automatic Data and Backup Service (ABS) workspace in OpenAir, automatically extract files from your OpenAir account and store them wherever you wish. After backing up data, archive or delete old files and attachments in your OpenAir account. This not only frees up storage space within OpenAir, it makes exported data available for external analysis and reporting.
Challenges NetSuite OpenAir Connect Solves
How Much Does NetSuite OpenAir Connect Cost?
Companies of every size have made the move to NetSuite OpenAir. Looking for a better way to run your projects but wondering about the cost?
Users subscribe to NetSuite OpenAir for an annual license fee. Your license is made up of two main components: core platform and number of users. There is also a one-time implementation fee for initial setup.
OpenAir Connect is included with the NetSuite OpenAir module.
Access specifications, features and benefits of NetSuite project reporting and analytics.
Spark ideas with success stories from NetSuite customers.
- TOP Step Able to Practice What it Preaches with NetSuite OpenAir
- BTM Global Goes All in with Oracle NetSuite
- element61 Opts for NetSuite to Help Manage Resources for Growing IT Consultancy
- Oracle Solution Provider Mythics Grows its Business 63% on NetSuite
- Software AG Standardizes on NetSuite OpenAir as Platform for Global Professional Services
Guides & Blogs
Go deep into topics around NetSuite project reporting and analytics.
- 4 Ways Poor Resource Management Costs Services Companies Profits, and How to Fix It (Blog)
- Eliminate Spreadsheets: Optimizing the Resource Management Process (Guide)
- Metrics that Matter: Measuring Professional Services Business (Guide)
- Six Steps To Building an Effective Skills and Resource Management Program (Guide)
- The Importance of Soft Skills Development (Guide)
Discover best practices and learn more about project reporting and analytics from beginner to advanced levels.